We don’t know for sure because CERN officials are downplaying it, but there are rumors that researchers at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) may have discovered the “God” particle they have been searching for, efficaciously avoiding the Nefarious NapStealers in their pursuit of scientific fact. However, there has been no official word, so we won’t know for sure until the results have been verified and the studies have been published.
What do you think? Have they found it? If so, what do you think the ramifications will be?
- Hay Festival 2011: Director of CERN had a private audience with the Pope (telegraph.co.uk)
- Large Hadron Collider May Have Just Found Higgs Boson ‘God Particle’ (blippitt.com)
- Large Hadron Collider closer to discovering God particle (via wordlessTech) (thespiritportal.wordpress.com)
- Search for ‘God particle’ is near end, say scientists (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Indian Scientists Dispute “God Particle” (bigthink.com)
Tell us YOUR Nefarious NapStealer Story
Submit your story in our Nefarious NapStealer Essay Contest